Phosphoric acid with Micronutrients Zn and Mn
NATURFOS Zn-Mn has a high content of phosphorus, one of the essential nutrients for agriculture. It plays a very important role in photosynthesis, as well as in the creation of roots, flowering processes and fruit set, which makes fields profitable and productive.
NATURFOS Zn-Mn is developed for the activation of enzymatic processes that contribute to the formation of proteins involved in the different physiological states of the plant. Zinc and Manganese are two essential microelements for the formation of chlorophyll and photosynthesis, in addition Zinc prevents the destruction of auxins and Manganese is a catalyst for the reduction of oxidation reactions in various metabolic processes.
Dosage and application time
• Fruit trees, Citrus: 125-200 cc/100L at the beginning of bud break, just before the fruit begins to fatten.
• Melon, watermelon, zucchini, cucumber: 100 150 cc/100 L. As soon as the first 3-4 leaves appear.
• Cutter: 150 - 200 cc/ 100L. As soon as rooting is done and when the first flowers appear.
• Tomato and aubergine: 100-150 cc/100L. In seedlings and after transplanting.
• Potato and onion: 150 200 cc/100L. When plants are 10-15 cm tall.
• Lettuce and celery: 200 cc/ 100 L. As soon as the first 3-4 leaves appear.
• Grapes: 150 cc/100L. From the spreading leaves to the environment.
• Banana: 150 cc/100L. Applied with phytosanitary treatments
Multiple Deficiency Correctors
At Naturland Solutions, the brown range showcases our collection of multiple deficiency correctors, enriched with a variety of essential nutrients.
These specialized products are designed to address multiple deficiencies, providing a complete and balanced solution to promote healthy growth in your crops.
Download the Catalog
You can download our entire product catalog at the following link.