Root Art Max
ROOT ART MAX has the right substances that bring high quantity of energy to the plant’s root system and improves the resistance of Bacterial root system , acting as a powerful bioactivator that accelerates the growth of the root and reduces the time required for the emission of new roots also avoid the Bacteria from the root zone.
ROOT ART MAX also mitigates the stress caused by saline soils on the roots protecting like barriers from the toxic effect of salts like sodium and chloride.
Dosage and application time
· Apply 0.75-1 L/ha .
· First treatment after transplantation and repeat after 15 days if needed.
· Nursery: 1 l./ha over seedlings. Be aware that the solution has to reach to the roots in the substrate.
There are two options:
· Young plants: Straight application to the plant neck. Prepare a solution with-53 cc per liter of water and apply 150-200 cc of this solution per plant directly in the base of the plant.
· By drip irrigation:
- Vegetables and tubers: 1.5-2 L/ha
- Strawberry: 1.5-2 L/ha .
- Potatos: 1.5-2 L/ha.
- Papaya and subtropical: 1.5-2 L/ha .
- Citrus and fruit: during the first and second year after transplanting, apply 1.5-2 L/ha and repeat 2-3 times during the root development stage.
- Wheat, Corn and Sunflower: 1.5-2 L/Ha.
- Soybeans and Sugar cane: 1.5-3 L/Ha.
*This product may be modified in its composition to comply with the registration requirements in its country of operation, at the customer's request.
At Naturland Solutions, the yellow range symbolizes our root boosters, designed to foster robust root growth and enhance nutrient absorption.
These specialized products, brimming with yellow power, are formulated to provide your plants with essential support in the early stages of development.
Discover the difference with our root boosters, where root vitality meets optimal nutrient absorption.
Download the Catalog
You can download our entire product catalog at the following link.