Liquid fertilizaer with algae extract with Boro
What does it provide us?
ALGAMOTO Ca-B contains a high concentration of pure algae extract (Ascophyllum nodosum) that contributes to the plant with various nutrients, since Ascophyllum nodosum algae contain nitrogen and secondary elements essential for plants to be able to properly perform their functions.
ALGAMOTO Ca-B favors the quality and quantity of the harvests thanks to the high content of Calcium and Boron. It also promotes the homogeneity of the fruits and their resistance to transport. It improves water circulation in the soil and influences the assimilation of other nutrients.
Dosage and application time
• Fruit trees, Citrus: 125-200 cc/100L at the beginning of bud break, just before the fruit begins to fatten.
• Melon, watermelon, zucchini, cucumber: 100 150 cc/100 L. As soon as the first 3-4 leaves appear.
• Strawberry: 150 - 200 cc/ 100L. As soon as rooting is done and when the first flowers appear.
• Tomato and aubergine: 100-150 cc/100L. In seedlings and after transplanting.
• Potato and onion: 150 200 cc/100L. When plants are 10-15 cm tall.
• Lettuce and celery: 200 cc/ 100 L. As soon as the first 3-4 leaves appear.
• Grapes: 150 cc/100L. From the spreading leaves to the environment.
• Banana: 150 cc/100L. Applied with phytosanitary treatments.
At Naturland Solutions, we associate the color purple with our line of algae-based fertilizers.
This unique range is complemented with essential micronutrients to provide enriched nutrition to your crops.
Discover the benefits of this combination, which not only stimulates growth but also strengthens the resilience of your plants.
Download the Catalog
You can download our entire product catalog at the following link.